Planting Wildflowers Introduction


Welcome to the PLANTING WILDFLOWERS podcast. I’m your host, Rebecca Leonardes and I couldn’t be happier that this moment is here. Sharing this podcast with you has been on my mind and in my heart for a long while. In fact I started a podcast a couple years back, did an episode or two and it fizzled out. From that I learned that just because you want to do something doesn’t necessarily mean the timing is right. Until it is...alignment is key when you’re bringing your work, your passion and ultimately your voice all together. So this moment in time is extra special to me because that alignment feels so awesome and now I get to invite you to hang out here in this space with me for an awesome experience. 

SHOW NOTES


Check out this episode!

Comments

Popular Posts