Planting Wildflowers with Rebecca Leonardes


I’m flying solo on the show today and diving into the concept of Gratitude. The abundant source of energy that lies within the practice of gratitude is accessible to all of us. Giving yourself grace to practice will guarantee a positive impact on your psychological and physical well-being. Plus I’m sharing the truth about my own practice and where it leads next.

I’m Rebecca, your host at Planting Wildflowers podcast and founder of LeoTree Wellness. What a thrill-ride I’ve been on the past 8 years serving as your guide in the realm of holistic health. I’m super passionate about essential oils, love sharing the wisdom of Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation. I’m fortunate to have a thriving business with incredible business partners that I treasure and who amaze me constantly at their willingness to to share their wisdom with others. I’m grateful for my family.I have three cool kids and a great husband who may not be in front of the microphone with me but are certainly woven into every word I speak with their support and love.

 

SHOW NOTES


Check out this episode!

Comments

Popular Posts